Coach Erik Miller M.S., is a strength and conditioning coach that specializes in teaching the basic skills of movement. As a P.E. teacher and Strength coach at Malvern Prep School, he has taught hundreds of students from rank beginners to Division I Athletes the art of bodyweight, kettlebell, and weightlifting exercises. His 10+ years of experience has provided him the ability to make everyone a better athlete and coach.
– 9+ years experience as a Head Strength and Conditioning Coach (Malvern Prep)
– 4+ certifications (CSCS, Level 2 USAW Senior Coach, CrossFit Coach, RKC)
– 1+ year experience as sole proprietor of a personal training business
– 7+ years teaching physical education at the high school level (Malvern Prep)
– Co-Owner and Co-Founder of Fit EDU