Prof. Joe Chaitkin M.S, is an educator, master trainer, and performance coach. Joe has trained clients for more than 13 years and has worked with Division I Athletes through sedentary populations. He is currently a Professor at West Chester University and previously taught at Immaculata University. Additionally, Joe has taught continuing education classes for a variety of personal training and performance companies. Joe prides himself on integrating theory with usable, practical skills fitness professionals can take into their sessions the next day.
– B.S., M.S. in Exercise Physiology from West Chester University
– 3+ years teaching Kinesiology Classes (West Chester University/Immaculata University)
– 2 years experience as the leader of The YMCA of the Brandywine Valley’s Fitness Quality Team
– 11+ years experience in fitness management
– 13+ years experience personal training
– 5 certifications (CSCS, NSCA-CPT, FMS, HKC, CGFI)
– Co-Owner and Co-Founder of Fit EDU