With the rise of fitness as sport, barbells have become an increasingly popular training tool that is often misunderstood. Learn to evaluate and assess your clients readiness to train with a barbell and how to apply movement progressions to optimally prepare your clients to work with a barbell. You will learn how to assess a clients readiness to perform barbell squats,deadlifts, cleans, clean and jerks, snatches and overhead presses by assessing both the required mobility and stability concerns. You will also learn corrective exercises, re-positioning and self mobilization techniques that you can apply the next day to endure pain-free training and optimal results.
- Learn the specifics of Olympic Weightlifting techniques and how they apply to assessment, treatments and return to sport
- Learn joint by joint squat mobility/stability assessments and how to apply to programming/plan of care
- Learn joint by joint hip hinge mobility/stability assessments and how to apply findings to programming/plan of care
- Learn thoracic spine and shoulder mobility/stability assessments and how to apply findings to programming/plan of care
- Learn weight lifting specific rehab concepts to translate findings to an effective program/plan of care